23 FEBRUARY 2022, WEDNESDAY
08:00 – 16:15
08:00 – 09:00
REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
09:00 – 09:10
OPENING NOTE BY THE CHAIRPERSON
09:10 – 09:20
09:20 – 09:40
THE TRANSFORMATION OF WEALTH MANAGEMENT: KEY TRENDS FOR 2022 AND BEYOND
- The post COVID-19 Resilience Agenda: The Wealth Manager’s Guide to the New Era of Volatility
- Disruptive trends impacting wealth management
- Are sustainable investing (SI) strategies and instruments the future over conventional equivalents?
09:40 – 10:00
THE REGTECH REVOLUTION: COMPLIANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN 2022
- How Regtech will be key in clearing up the perennial regulatory cloud?
- Does the future belong to AI & ML aligned with human intelligence?
- How data driven Regtech powers regulatory productivity?
10:45 – 11:05
THE ‘DIGITAL FIRST’ FUTURE OF CLIENT ONBOARDING EXPERIENCE, KYC AND CLM
- How to assess the tangible outcomes of a digital client onboarding initiative
- What is the expected ROI, NPV, and payback period?
- Impact on bottom line by improved CX and creation of back-office efficiencies
11:05 – 11:35
11:35 – 11:55
THE RISE OF ROBO ADVISORS IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Why should banks invest in digital advice products and services portfolio?
- Robo advisors vs financial advisors – Creating a balance for a valuable and reliable client experience
- How Robo advisors enhances wealth management portfolios and delivers competitive advantage
11:55 – 12:40
PANEL DISCUSSION | BUILDING LONG TERM CLIENT ENGAGEMENT WITH PROGRESSIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- How can wealth management firms and retail banks work with technology to improve D2C, or workplace distribution channels?
- Finding right balance of digital and human service to attract millennial audience?
- Best practices to retain the customer in today’s competitive world
12:40 – 13:00
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – TRANSFORMING THE FUTURE OF INVESTING
- AI – The next frontier in investment management
- Enhancing operational excellence with AI
- Improving product and content distribution for better customer experience with AI
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 14:45
PANEL DISCUSSION | AN OVERVIEW OF WEALTHTECH ADOPTION IN THE REGION
- The changing face of client relationships in wealth management
- The impact of a booming Fintech and WealthTech ecosystem
- Keys to success in digitization and how financial institutions can embrace technology
14:45 – 15:05
ENABLING AUTHENTIC CLIENT ENGAGEMENT IN REMOTE-ONLY WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- How to reinforce the essential features of digital selling during remote working
- Improvising the human-client experience model including changes in content, channels and points of connection
- How to leverage data to demonstrate program efficacy and demonstrate agility
15:05 – 15:50
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION – A ROADMAP FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Why is RPA relevant in investment and asset management?
- Importance of freeing wealth managers from repetitive, revenue-killing tasks
- Case study: RPA applications to the Investment Management industry
15:50 – 16:10
THE IMPACT OF CRM IN ENABLING RELATIONSHIP-FOCUSED ASSET MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
- How to Use CRM to Build Relationship Capital?
- How can CRMs keep Asset Managers on top of regulatory and compliance requirements?
- Harnessing the power of data, insights and improved advisor efficiency
16:10 – 16:15
CLOSING REMARKS BY THE CHAIRPERSON AND END OF SUMMIT PROGRAM